The Bayview will reopen its doors as of October 29th, 2020.
> Thu - Sat / 7pm - 9.30pm
> Sun / 12pm - 1.30pm
In response to current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices in accordance with local regulations and Marriott Cleanliness Council to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees in our public spaces and restaurants:
- Occupancy limits and seating capacities reductions in restaurants and reinforcement of social distancing
- Guests need to wear face masks in the restaurant when not seated
- Menu available on guest's phone through a QR code
- Each guest contact information is taking while seated
- All employees are wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face coverings, gloves, etc. with required social distancing and related to their tasks.
- All employees are daily trained on sanitary guidelines
- Valet service is currently available, and car is disinfected by hotel employees after each use
- Signage throughout our hotels to remind guests to maintain social distancing and respect sanitary guidelines
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations